There are several ways to locate and connect with Vassar alumnae/i and others in the Vassar community about environmental issues.
First, join VassarNet, Vassar’s online community of alumnae/i, students, parents, faculty, and friends of Vassar. On this platform, you can:
- Search for people by industry, location, major, and more.
- Send messages to contacts of interest, and set up informational interviews.
- Join groups to affiliate over shared interests and identities.
- Search for (or post) job and internship opportunities for the Vassar community.
- Ask career-related questions and get answers from the community.
Second, to locate additional alumnae/i who majored in Environmental Studies, check out the Alumnae/i Directory. This directory contains listings for all alumnae/i, including people who may be willing to share career advice.
Third, check out the profiles of more than 23,000 alumnae/i on Vassar’s LinkedIn “University” Page, where you can search for alumnae/i by employer, location, industry, and more.
Fourth, there are resources available to both students and alumnae/i through the Vassar Career Development Office to help with job searches.
Given that environmental issues must often be addressed using a multidisciplinary approach, we hope that Vassar students and graduates will continue to utilize these various Vassar community forums to bring people from different fields together.